A strategic sales and marketing strategy is essential to driving the hotel’s performance especially considering with the changes in buying patterns, lengths of stay, new segmentation and the ever evolving digital platforms for both marketing and online bookings.
Our years of experience have given us unique insight and have enabled the Barefoot team to review existing strategies, recommend best sales and marketing practices, and implement the recommendations in conjunction with the hotel teams. Our way of working is collaborative where we empower your sales and marketing teams with the necessary knowledge, tools, systems and processes required to drive profitability.
Our services include:
- A bespoke sales and marketing plan, as part of the annual budget, created to meet the requirements of the hotel.
- Targeting and budgeting
- Implementing operating procedures
- Monitoring and measuring of performance (KPIs)
- Account management and account planning
- Sales team recruitment and team structure
- Sales lead generation and research
- Marketing strategy and planning
- Market research and product development
- Pricing review and competitor analysis
- Brand strategy, design and implementation
- Collateral concepts, design and print management
- Web site strategy, design and build
- Analysis of web site performance and SEO
- Electronic distribution and representation
- Database development
- Direct marketing – mail and email solutions
- Public relations and internal communication plans
- Product launches and events
We work with strong Technology Partners who provide a range of services in Online Distribution, Customer Relationship Management, Revenue Management System, Competitor Analysis among many others. This adds significant value to working with Barefoot Consultancy Limited.
Whether you own or operate a branded hotel or are competing as independent hotel, Barefoot Consultancy Limited will guide you in assessing the competition and develop a winning strategy to capture your fair share of the market.