The hotel industry is a rapidly changing landscape and consequently, the success of a hotel is highly
dependent on its management.
Barefoot Consultancy’s approach to property management considers the business as an asset which needs to be strategically positioned in order to optimise performance for all stakeholders. Our constant engagement with the industry from multiple perspectives equips us with the knowledge it takes to help your management navigate the hospitality landscape from hotel distribution to physical property maintenance.
- We take on complete management of the facility
- Act as the overall asset and property managers
- Oversee all Human Resource matters
- Ensure legal compliance is maintained
- Oversee the accounting functions
- Sales and marketing
- Among other activities
Current Managed Properties
- Heri Heights Serviced Apartments – www.heriheights.com
A 44-key apartment hotel located on Kolobot Drive off Arboretum Road. The room types consist of 4 Studios, 33-One bedrooms, 4-Two bedrooms and 3-Three bedrooms. Facilities include restaurant, coffee shop, bar, 4 conference rooms, outdoor swimming pool, large garden with mature trees perfect for events, children’s play area and gym.
Past Management Projects
- Longonot Place Serviced Apartments – www.longonotplace.co.ke
A 99-key apartment-hotel on Harry Thuku Road, Nairobi.
- Gramo Suites Apartment Hotel – www.gramosuites.com
A 52-key apartment-hotel on Durham Road, Kileleshwa, Nairobi.
- Collingham Gardens Residence & Club
A 21-key boutique hotel in Karen where we implemented a comprehensive business turn around strategy and then the property was closed down for conversion into homes.